Mango Pineapple Banana SmoothieThis post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure.
Perfect for a quick, delicious breakfast or snack, this Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie is a healthy drink that’s easy to make and ready in just 5 minutes! It’s vegan, gluten free and kid-friendly too!
This vegan mango pineapple banana smoothie recipe is like being on a tropical island. The first time these blended, frozen fruits hit your taste buds, you’ll be transported.
Juicy pineapple chunks, ripe bananas, and fresh mangoes combined with flavorful coconut milk all contain natural sugar that make this healthy fruit smoothie recipe taste like dessert!
Latest Recipe Video!
This refreshing drink is exactly what you need while hanging out by the pool, in the middle of a hot afternoon, for a quick breakfast all year around, or to cool down after working out. You can make this delicious smoothie with these fresh fruits or any combination of your favorite fruits.
This healthy drink is a flavorful way to eat a delicious breakfast every morning. The best part? This super easy smoothie recipe is made from scratch, is super healthy, tastes like a milkshake, and is ready in just 5 minutes!
👩🏽🍳 Why This Recipe Works
- Simple Ingredients
- Uses in-season fruit
- Tasty tropical flavors
- Perfect for a hot day!
- No added sugar!
This mango pineapple smoothie recipe calls for simple ingredients easily found at most grocery stores! See the recipe card below for exact ingredient amounts and detailed instructions.
Mangoes: Fresh or frozen mangoes are the perfect fruit to add to a tropical fruit smoothie. They are sweet and refreshing!
Fresh Pineapples: This pineapple mango smoothie is a great way to use sweet, fresh pineapples. You can get them from almost any grocery store when they’re in season.
Bananas: Adding ripe banana is a great way to make a thick smoothie. You can use fresh or frozen banana for this recipe.
Coconut Milk: This non-dairy milk is added to this pineapple mango banana smoothie recipe which makes it vegan and perfect for those with lactose intolerance.
- No Banana: Make this mango pineapple smoothie without bananas if you’d rather include a different fruit or want to leave them out.
- Add Other Fruits: Add or substitute other fruits like apples, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, papayas, raspberries, spinach, kale, ginger.
- Make A Healthy Smoothie Bowl: Make this pineapple banana mango smoothie into a bowl and top it with cacao nibs, coconut flakes, agave syrup, and fresh, sliced fruit.
- Use Another Liquid: Try using different non-dairy milk like almond milk, oat milk, or coconut water. You can also try fruit juice like orange juice or apple juice (but keep in mind, fruit juice is very high in sugar).
- Add Yogurt: Add in some thick Greek yogurt to make it creamier. You can also use vegan yogurt to keep it vegan!
- Add Other Healthy Ingredients: Hemp seeds, chia seeds, oats, flax seeds, protein powder, maple syrup, honey, or agave would all be great mix-ins for this recipe.
- Use Fresh Fruits: If you use only fresh fruit, you can add ice cubes to thicken it to make it frozen.
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Serve: Pour into a serving cup and enjoy!
In The Fridge: To keep smoothies fresh longer, you can put them in the refrigerator in a mason jar or container for a couple of hours. Stir before drinking.
In The Freezer: You can also freeze them in airtight containers for up to three months. This is a great way to keep it ready to drink without needing to use a loud blender early in the morning. Your family will thank you! To thaw, let it sit on the counter for two hours or in the refrigerator overnight. You may need to stir it or add a little more coconut milk to get it to the right consistency.
Drink this easy mango smoothie in a large cup with a straw for breakfast, part of lunch, or a snack. Add a fresh fruit kabob with mango, banana, and pineapple pieces on a toothpick and a small umbrella to make it even more tropical.
This coconut drink is super healthy for you! This recipe makes one large portion or 2-3 smaller portions. Each serving has only ~170 calories, 5 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, and is full of vitamins A, E, D, K, B12, B6, calcium, potassium, folic acid, and more. It’s a great way to start your day off right.
This healthy tropical smoothie recipe is a great option for a meal or snack when you’re trying to lose weight. It’s low in calories and has plenty of fiber and other nutrients that your body needs.
But keep in mind, too much fruit can make weight loss challenging, so make sure to only drink 1 serving of this smoothie per day (max) if you’re trying to lose weight, and mix in greens like spinach or kale to balance out the natural sugar!
💭 Expert Tips
Here are some tips to make the best healthy mango pineapple smoothie you’ve ever had.
- Use frozen fruit chunks for a thicker smoothie. Pour in coconut milk to make it the consistency you like. You can also use fresh mango and fresh pineapple – just keep in mind your smoothie may be thinner in consistency.
- Add some chopped kale or spinach to make this into a green smoothie.
- Make this smoothie into an alcohol-free piña colada by leaving out the mango and banana and using only frozen pineapples and coconut cream.
- Make this mango pineapple smoothie into a milkshake by adding vanilla ice cream.
🍳 More Delicious Breakfast Recipes!
- Avocado Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Broccoli Smoothie Recipe with Banana
- Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie
- Jackfruit Smoothie
- Spinach And Banana Smoothie
- Mango Protein Smoothie
- Banana Porridge
- Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Courgette Frittata
- Chocolate Oatmeal Recipe
LOVE THIS RECIPE? Please leave a 5-star rating 🌟 in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page!
You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious, healthy, family-friendly food, and if you have any questions, I’m here to help!
📋 Recipe Card
🎥 Watch How to Make It
Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- 1½ cup Frozen Mango
- 1½ Fresh Bananas chopped (can also use frozen)
- 1½ cup Frozen Pineapple
- 2 cups Light Unsweetened Coconut Milk or almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a serving cup and enjoy!
- Adjust thickness by adding additional milk if required.
- Substitute the coconut milk for any milk option (low-fat, full fat or plant-based)
- Fresh fruit, frozen fruit or a combo of both can be used. If using all fresh fruit the smoothie may be a thinner consistency. If a thick consistency is desired add ½ cup less milk.
Enjoyed this for breakfast this morning and started my day off right! Perfectly smooth and refreshing; easily, my new favorite smoothie!
So happy to hear that Sara! This is one of my favorites for breakfast too!
I have recently gone gluten free so this is a wonderful breakfast idea for me. I also love your idea of adding ice cream to make this a tasty dessert! YUM!
Yes!! When you add ice cream it is like a mango milkshake! 🙂
What a fantastic smoothie recipe! I love the tropical flavors you combined of coconut, mango, pineapple and banana. Another winner from Picky Eater Blog!
Yay! Thanks Eliza!!
I am always looking for delicious smoothie recipes. This one with the mango and pineapple hit all my senses. It will be my go to summer favorite for sure.
Thanks so much Jayne!! 🙂
Such an easy and delicious smoothie! I pretended that I was somewhere tropical while drinking it lol.
Haha! That is awesome – so glad you liked it!