The Picky Eater Meal Plan (Week 3)This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Over the years I’ve gotten lots of questions from all of you about what I eat on a weekly basis, how I meal plan, etc. And so I thought the easiest thing to do would be to just share what we are actually eating on a weekly basis and how we balance things out!
Some of my general rules for weekly meal planning:
- Breakfasts for us are always some version of oatmeal – I just mix things up by changing toppings every so often. If you’re looking for a bit more variety, try one of these recipes here.
- Lunches are usually either leftovers, or one of these easy recipes here.
- For dinner: I alternate between super fast meals that are still healthy, and meals that might take a bit more time (no more than 45 min – 1 hour to make). I like variety but it’s hard to figure out variety 3 times a day every day, so I keep our breakfasts and lunches simple, and change things up each night for dinner!
For this week, here is our dinner plan:
- Monday: The Best Chana Masala Ever!
- Tuesday: Indian Spiced Cabbage with Peas –> I pair this with the leftover Chana Masala, and some Organic Low Fat Greek Yogurt!
- Wednesday: Linguine with Garlicky Kale and White Beans
- Thursday: Minestrone Soup
- Friday: Eat out!
- Saturday: Leftover Minestrone Soup
- Sunday: Butternut Squash and Kale Quesadillas
For those of you who are new to meal planning, you can do it! Just follow this plan, make a shopping list, go shopping and make it happen! Happy cooking everyone!