The Picky Eater Meal Plan (Week 3)This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure.
Over the years I’ve gotten lots of questions from all of you about what I eat on a weekly basis, how I meal plan, etc. And so I thought the easiest thing to do would be to just share what we are actually eating on a weekly basis and how we balance things out!
If you’re looking for quick and easy meals you can make in under 30 minutes, check out my !5 Pantry Meals!
Some of my general rules for weekly meal planning:
- Breakfasts for us are always some version of oatmeal – I just mix things up by changing toppings every so often. If you’re looking for a bit more variety, try one of these recipes here.
- Lunches are usually either leftovers, or one of these easy recipes here.
- For dinner: I alternate between super fast meals that are still healthy, and meals that might take a bit more time (no more than 45 min – 1 hour to make). I like variety but it’s hard to figure out variety 3 times a day every day, so I keep our breakfasts and lunches simple, and change things up each night for dinner!
For this week, here is our dinner plan:
- Monday: The Best Chana Masala Ever!
- Tuesday: Indian Spiced Cabbage with Peas –> I pair this with the leftover Chana Masala, and some Organic Low Fat Greek Yogurt!
- Wednesday: Linguine with Garlicky Kale and White Beans
- Thursday: Minestrone Soup
- Friday: Eat out!
- Saturday: Leftover Minestrone Soup
- Sunday: Butternut Squash and Kale Quesadillas
For those of you who are new to meal planning, you can do it! Just follow this plan, make a shopping list, go shopping and make it happen! Happy cooking everyone!