The Picky Eater Meal Plan (Week 2)This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Over the years I’ve gotten lots of questions from all of you about what I eat on a weekly basis, how I meal plan, etc. And so I thought the easiest thing to do would be to just share what we are actually eating on a weekly basis and how we balance things out!
Some of my general rules for weekly meal planning:
- Breakfasts for us are always some version of oatmeal – I just mix things up by changing toppings every so often. If you’re looking for a bit more variety, try one of these recipes here.
- Lunches are usually either leftovers, or one of these easy recipes here.
- For dinner: I alternate between super fast meals that are still healthy, and meals that might take a bit more time (no more than 45 min – 1 hour to make). I like variety but it’s hard to figure out variety 3 times a day every day, so I keep our breakfasts and lunches simple, and change things up each night for dinner!
For this week, here is our dinner plan:
- Monday: Thai Yellow Curry with Veggies, Cashews and Tofu
- Tuesday: Whole Wheat Pita Pizzas
- Wednesday: Leftovers! –> The yellow curry lasts 4 days in the fridge, and I’ll eat it for lunch during the week too!
- Thursday: Lentil and Feta Salad –> This also works great as a filling for a pita for lunch the next day!
- Friday: Indian Spiced Sloppy Joes or “Pav Bhaji” –> This makes a ton of food, so we’ll do leftovers twice this week!
- Saturday: Eat out!
- Sunday: Leftover pav bhaji!
For those of you who are new to meal planning, you can do it! Just follow this plan, make a shopping list, go shopping and make it happen! Happy cooking everyone!