Peach MilkThis post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure.
Looking for a refreshing drink perfect for any season? Try this easy peach milk recipe! This fruity treat blends fresh peaches with creamy milk for a sweet and satisfying drink. It’s simple to make with just 4 ingredients, can easily be made vegan, is family friendly, and will totally satisfy your sweet tooth!
Milk and peaches are a match made in heaven! Creamy and sweet, homemade peach milk tastes much like peach smoothies, peach boba tea, and peach mood milk without all the extra ingredients. It’s simple, easy, and has a great creamy peach flavor.
This peach milk drink recipe is inspired by Korean fruit milk or Japanese style or recipes like Korean peach milk, strawberry milk, pineapple orange banana milk, Japanese mixed fruit milk, etc. But I decided to make it just a bit healthier by reducing the sugar slightly, and allowing for vegan friendly options!
Try this once and you’ll be making it all year long! Use fresh peaches when it’s summer, and use frozen peaches in the winter. It’s the most delicious milk that the whole family will love!
👩🏽🍳 Why This Recipe Works
- Super refreshing treat
- Can be made vegan
- Naturally gluten-free
- Healthy drink
- Simple recipe
- Made with a homemade peach syrup
- Only 13 minutes of active prep and cook time!
Latest Recipe Video!
You only need 4 ingredients for this peach drink! Find the full list of simple ingredients and detailed instructions for how to make peach milk in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Sliced Peaches: Fresh ripe peaches work best for this copycat Korean peach drink recipe, but frozen or canned will work too. Make sure to remove the skin and seed from your fresh peaches.
- Sugar: Any type of sugar works for this recipe – cane sugar, coconut sugar, brown sugar, even honey or maple syrup (although those will change the flavor of this drink slightly). Sugar gives this peaches and cream milk a sweeter flavor that makes it taste like a dessert instead of just a drink. Feel free to omit this if you don’t need as sweet of a flavor (since peaches are naturally sweet!) You can also replace this with a sugar substitute for a sugar-free drink.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract enhances the flavor of all of your ingredients and gives a slight warm vanilla flavor.
- Milk: Milk is the base of this peach drink and makes it creamy and delicious! You can use whole milk, low fat milk, skim milk, or a plant based milk.
Blend Peach Mixture: Add the sliced peaches, sugar and vanilla extract into a high speed food processor, blend until smooth.
Make Peach Puree: Transfer the homemade peach sauce to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat or low heat, and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Cool Puree: Remove from the heat, allow to cool for 15 minutes before placing in the fridge to cool completely.
Combine Homemade Peach Syrup With Milk: When chilled add the peach pureé and milk to a blender and blend until well combined.
Taste And Serve: Adjust sweetness to taste, add more sugar if needed (you likely won’t need to though!) Serve this peaches and cream moon milk immediately.
💭 Expert Tips
- Add sugar as needed: If you’re not sure how sweet you want this peach moon milk to be, start with half the amount of sugar called for in the recipe. You can always add more if needed!
- For best results, use a high powered blender to get a super smooth and creamy peach smoothie milk!
- Make sure your milk and your peach puree are nice and cold before blending them together so your drink stays cold and refreshing until it’s all gone.
- Different Flavors: Get creative with different fruit flavors. This peach moon milk recipe would taste great with a substitution of bananas, blueberries, or strawberries. Use any of your favorite fruits, but avoid citrus fruits because they don’t mix well with milk. Try spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or even pumpkin pie spice!
- Lower Calorie Option: Use low-fat milk, fat free milk, or unsweetened almond milk to reduce the fat content and calorie count in this milk and fruit drink.
- Make It Vegan: Making this peaches in milk recipe vegan is super simple. Just substitute your favorite plant milk. Almond, rice, oat, and soy milk would all work well for this recipe.
- Use Different Sugars Or Make It Sugar Free: if you don’t want to use cane sugar, you can substitute any other sugar in this recipe. Note that this will likely result in a slight change in flavor, depending on the type of sugar you use. Start with a smaller amount and add more after you’re done blending if needed. To make this sugar free, use stevia or monk fruit instead of sugar. Because sugar substitutes are typically sweeter than cane sugar, start with a much smaller amount than the recipe calls for, and add more as needed.
Making milk more delicious is easy! Milk is naturally slightly sweet on it’s own, but if you don’t like plain milk, you can add all kinds of things to milk to make it more tasty.
Here are some of our favorite ways to make milk more tasty:
1) Add More Flavor: You can add all kinds of flavorings, extracts, and spices to your milk such as vanilla extract, almond extract, honey, chocolate syrup, or a pinch of cinnamon & sugar to make it more tasty.
2) Try Frothing Your Milk: Using a frother or shaking the milk in a jar can create a foamier texture which can make milk more enjoyable.
3) Heat It Up: Warm up your milk and add a little bit of sugar or chocolate to turn it into a warm and comforting drink!
4) Add Different Fruit Purees: You can add a purée of any fruit you love like we’ve done here in this recipe. When choosing a fruit to add to milk, skip citrus fruits because they don’t mix well with milk. Check out the variations section for more ideas.
Yes! Peaches and milk go so well together! Sweet and tangy peaches complement creamy rich milk, making for a delicious and refreshing combination. When you blend peaches with milk, you’ll end up with a milkshake like texture and flavor that you won’t be able to resist!
Peach milk has a great flavor! Its sweet, cool, creamy, and tastes like a summer day in a glass. Fresh juicy peaches make it even more crisp and refreshing. Depending on how ripe your peaches are, this drink may end up being more tart or more sweet, but it’ll always taste delicious!
Peach milk is best served chilled and immediately after its made. You can pair it with a sweet snack like cookies, but it’s a delicious and satisfying treat on its own.
Peach moon milk doesn’t store well, so only make the servings you’ll need to enjoy this drink immediately.
🥛 More Tasty Milk Recipes!
- Moon Milk (4 Ways)
- Oat Milk Hot Chocolate
- Ube Latte
- Vegan Horchata
- Protein Hot Chocolate
- Strawberry Milk Tea
- Chocolate Milk Tea
- Turmeric Latte
- Lavender Milk Tea
Love this healthy drink recipe? Please leave a 5-star rating 🌟 in the recipe below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page!
📋 Recipe Card
🎥 Watch How to Make It
- Add the sliced peaches, sugar and vanilla extract into a high speed food processor, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool for 15 minutes before placing in the fridge to cool completely.
- When chilled add the peach pureé and milk to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Peach pureé can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Fresh or canned peaches can be used.
- Dairy or non-dairy milk can be used.
- This recipe has 12 grams of added sugar per serving, the rest of the sugar is the natural sugar from the peaches and the milk! For a vegan version, use unsweetened almond milk. If you use unsweetened almond milk then you’ll end up with 19 grams of total sugar per serving (12 grams of added sugar, 7 grams of natural sugar). Nutritional information calculated using low fat, regular milk.