Keto Pizza Bowl
If you miss pizza night without all the carbs, this keto pizza bowl is for you! It's cheesy, saucy, and packed with veggies, plus it's ready in just 20 minutes!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ Red Pepper, Diced
- ½ Red Onion, Sliced
- 6 Button Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup Baby Spinach Leaves
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180 C.
Heat oil in a skillet and sauté the peppers, onion, and mushrooms until soft.
Add the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Place 4 ramekin dishes on a baking tray.
Layer the ingredients into the dishes.
Starting with a tbsp of marinara sauce then a layer of cooked vegetables, baby spinach, and olives.
Add another tbsp of marinara sauce and top with cheese.
Cook in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt and brown.
- Add any favorite pizza toppings that you like.
- Pizza bowls can be made ahead of time and cooked when needed.
- Store uncooked prepared pizza bowls covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- The recipe can easily be doubled if needed.
Serving: 1pizza bowl | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 529mg | Potassium: 280mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g