Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
Perfect for a quick, delicious breakfast or snack, this banana mango pineapple smoothie is a healthy drink that's easy to make and ready in just 5 minutes! It's vegan, gluten free and kid-friendly too!
Servings: 3 servings
- 1½ cup Frozen Mango
- 1½ Fresh Bananas chopped (can also use frozen)
- 1½ cup Frozen Pineapple
- 2 cups Light Unsweetened Coconut Milk or almond milk
- Adjust thickness by adding additional milk if required.
- Substitute the coconut milk for any milk option (low-fat, full fat or plant-based)
- Fresh fruit, frozen fruit or a combo of both can be used. If using all fresh fruit the smoothie may be a thinner consistency. If a thick consistency is desired add ½ cup less milk.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g