Easiest Mini Bundt Cakes
If you love banana bread, this will be the best mini bundt cake you've ever made. It's probably a good thing they're lightened up with healthier ingredients (like yogurt instead of oil) and perfectly portioned with a mini bundt pan. Because you'll definitely be back for seconds...and thirds!
Servings: 16 mini cakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your mini bundt pan with olive oil cooking spray or grease it with a little bit of butter.
Mix the wet ingredients (bananas, greek yogurt, butter vanilla, eggs, sugar) together. Cream them together completely to give your cakes lift and lightness.
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, and pour into a mini bundt pan (kind of like you’re making muffins, but instead they’re little bundt cakes). Make sure to not overmix, or your cakes will turn out rubbery.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Note – depending on your oven calibration, these might take less or more time to cook. Check them after 15-20 minutes and then frequently thereafter to make sure they don’t overcook! Let cool, and then serve.
Tips for Making Mini Banana Bundt Cakes
- The best way to measure flour is to spoon and level it (spoon it into your measuring cup, and use a knife to level it off).
- Spray your mini bundt pan with olive oil cooking spray or grease it with butter before adding the batter, to ensure your cakes don’t stick to the pan.
- If you don't have a mini bundt pan, you can use a mini loaf pan, or you can pour the whole recipe as is into one large bundt pan. Just keep in mind you will need to adjust the baking time if you change the pan.
- These cakes will keep for a week in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. To heat, let them come to room temperature and warm in the microwave for 20 seconds before serving.
- Make sure your ingredients are all at room temperature before mixing - that will ensure they mix evenly.
- For an egg free version, try using two flax eggs instead of the egg white & whole egg.
- For a gluten free version, try using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Flour
Serving: 1cake | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g