Homemade Air Fryer Pancakes
This no-fail pancake recipe will brighten up your weekend! Air fryer pancakes are simple, fluffy, and kid-friendly. Forget babysitting the stove, these pancakes are easier than ever.
Servings: 10 pancakes
Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees F / 170 C while preparing the pancake batter.
Sift the flour, baking powder and soda into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and whisk together. Set aside.
Whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla and butter.
Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
Lightly spray four 4-inch round springform tins with oil. Scoop ½ cup batter into each tin and place on the airfryer tray.
Cook in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes. Allow the pancakes to rest in the tin for 2-3 minutes before removing and cooling on a cooling rack.
Repeat with remaining batter. Batter makes 10 pancakes.
Serve pancakes topped with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh berries.
- Cook time may vary depending on the appliance used.
- If you are unable to find small springform tins you can also use small foil trays.
- To make this recipe gluten free substitute the all purpose flour with gluten free flour.
- You can substitute the milk with full cream or any plant based milk to suit your needs.
- Pancake batter can be prepared the night before and stored in the fridge. Remove from the fridge 20 minutes before use to come to room temperature.
- Pancakes can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g