Avocado Peanut Butter Smoothie
This avocado peanut butter smoothie tastes like a milkshake but it's packed with plant-based protein and heart-healthy fats. Enjoy this keto smoothie for a quick on-the-go breakfast or healthy snack.
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ small avocado
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ice
Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high for 3-4 minutes.
Adjust sweetness to taste by adding a little more sweetener if preferred.
Pour into a glass and serve with a sprinkle of cocoa powder if desired.
- Almond milk can be substituted with coconut milk or you can use ½ cup cream and ½ cup water if you want to keep the drink nut free.
- This smoothie is packed with healthy fats and protein to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- You can also add 2 tsp chia seeds to add additional antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Adjust the thickness of the smoothie by adding additional almond milk.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 563mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g