Air Fryer Tortilla Chips (Easy 3 Ingredient Recipe!)
You are going to love these air fryer tortilla chips! Perfectly crunchy and sprinkled with salt, these crispy tortilla chips made from corn tortillas are a tastier, healthier version of your favorite restaurant chips!
- 8 corn tortillas
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2 teaspoons salt
Stack the corn tortillas on top of each other and slice into eight equal wedges.
Lay the cut tortillas in a single layer on a tray lined with parchment paper and spray with spray oil. Lightly sprinkle the chips with salt.
Cover the tortillas with a layer of parchment paper and repeat with the remaining chips.
Arrange the chips, not touching or overlapping, in the air fryer basket.
Set the air fryer to 390°F or 200°C and cook for five to seven minutes. Make sure to check every few minutes so the chips do not burn.
Remove the chips from the basket when lightly golden and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Chips will become crunchier as they cool.
Repeat, in batches, until all of the chips are cooked.
- Corn tortillas will yield crispier chips. Flour tortilla chips, you may not need to cook them as long.
- If you find after five minutes of cooling the chips aren’t as crunchy as you’d like, then return the chips to the air fryer basket to cook for another couple of minutes.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the make, model, and size of the air fryer used.
- If on a keto or low carb diet, then use low-carb tortillas. Use gluten free tortillas to make this a gluten free recipe.
- You can use avocado spray oil instead of olive oil.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1186mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g