Banana Peach Smoothie
It takes just 5 minutes to turn healthy, fresh, seasonal fruit into a smoothie. It's a great breakfast, afternoon pick-me up, or a snack for kids!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 peaches you can also use frozen peaches when summer is over
- 1 small to medium sized banana
- 6-8 frozen mango chunks (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup lowfat, plain organic Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup freshly squeezed or regular all-natural orange juice
- 1/8 cup water (or unsweetened coconut water - use more than 1/8 cup for a thinner smoothie)
Top tips to make this Peach Banana Smoothie
- If you can't find fresh peaches, use frozen ones - they will taste just as good!
- Use fresh orange juice with no added sugar.
- Use a high quality blender. For this smoothie I used our Ninja, but for larger quantities I recommend the Vitamix which gives you the smoothest, milkshake like consistency!
- Use an unsweetened Greek yogurt. To increase the protein, just increase the amount of plain Greek yogurt you use in this smoothie!
- To make this smoothie vegan, swap the Greek yogurt for a dairy free variety (but make sure the dairy free yogurt you use doesn't have any added processed ingredients like carrageenan). You can also just omit the yogurt to make it dairy free or vegan.
- Serve immediately - it will separate after it's been sitting for a while! If it does separate, just stir it up before serving.
- For some extra greens, add 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach into this smoothie. You won't be able to taste it at all but you will be able to sneak some veggies into your family's diet!
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.9g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g