Almond Milk Pancakes
It isn't brunch without a short stack of pancakes! Almond milk pancakes are quick and simple, with just a handful of ingredients and no buttermilk. These fluffy pancakes disappear quickly! Gluten-free & vegan option!
Servings: 10 pancakes
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Remove and allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat a skillet over medium heat, drop ¼ cup of batter into the skillet and cook until small bubbles appear.
Flip and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Remove and repeat until all batter has been used up. The batter makes about 10 pancakes.
Serve pancakes with your favorite pancake toppings.
- Make sure your egg is at room temperature - this prevents the batter from tasting too eggy.
- To make these pancakes gluten-free, sub the flour for gluten-free flour.
- To make these pancakes dairy-free, sub the butter with light tasting oil or a vegan butter.
- To make these pancakes vegan friendly sub the egg for a flax egg, and use a light tasting oil (like coconut oil) or vegan butter instead of the butter.
- Pancake batter can be made 24hrs before using and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Pancakes, once cooked, can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, lemon juice, berries, nut butter, whipped coconut cream or even crushed nuts.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g