This Arugula Smoothie is filled with peppery arugula, sweet bananas, apples, mangoes, chia seeds, lime juice, and coconut water. It’s the perfect tropical power boost for breakfast, lunch, or a snack during the day. You’ll love the delicious flavor combination in this banana arugula smoothie!
- 2 cups Arugula
- ½ Apple Diced
- 1 Banana
- ½ cup Mango, Frozen can use up to 1 cup for more sweetness
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds Optional
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Water Chilled
Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Adjust thickness by adding more coconut water if desired.
Serve and enjoy immediately.
- Fresh baby arugula is best for this recipe.
- Try adding 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder for an extra boost of protein.
- The sweetness from the mango and apple helps to balance out the peppery flavors of the arugula. If you’d like a little more sweetness add more mango, more banana, 1/2 cup pineapple, or a dash of maple syrup.
- Chia seeds are optional and can be omitted.
- If you add 1 scoop (1 serving) of vegan vanilla protein powder, this smoothie will have 300 calories and 28 grams of protein.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g