Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
This raspberry smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast, quick lunch, or afternoon snack! It’s made with just 4 ingredients: raspberries, bananas, lime juice, and almond milk. You will love this vegan, gluten free, healthy smoothie! The best part? It's ready in just 5 minutes!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 - 1½ tbsp Maple Syrup optional
Add all ingredients into a high speed food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
Adjust sweetness to taste. If you find the smoothie is a little thicker than desired, add additional almond milk until desired consistency.
- If using fresh berries add 1 cup ice to the blender before blitzing to thicken the smoothie.
- Adjust the sweetness to suit your taste by increasing or decreasing the amount of maple syrup. Note: Nutritional information does not include maple syrup.
- Any plant based milk will work for this recipe.
- Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to add a protein boost.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 401mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g