Peanut Butter Yogurt Bowl
Tangy Greek yogurt, creamy nut butter, lightly sweet stevia, and a plethora of crunchy and juicy toppings come together to create these scrumptious peanut butter yogurt bowls. A perfect breakfast, dessert, or healthy snack recipe, these yogurt bowls are super delicious and so good for you too!
- 1 cup Plain Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Plain Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp Creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp Stevia extract or monk fruit sweetener more or less to taste
- Strawberries, Raspberries, Banana, Peanut Butter, Cacao Nibs, Granola, Puffed Quinoa
Mix the Greek yogurt with powdered peanut butter, creamy peanut butter and stevia until smooth and combined.
Spread the yogurt into the bottom of a bowl.
Top with your favorite toppings. I used cacao nibs, banana, peanut butter and puffed quinoa.
- For a lower calorie version of this healthy snack, omit the nut butter, double the amount of powdered peanut butter, and top with blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
- For the best flavor possible, be sure to use plain yogurt. Flavored yogurts tend to dampen the natural flavors in the peanut butter.
- Try enjoying this bowl as an after-school snack, filling breakfast, or healthy dessert!
- Note: Nutrition information does not include toppings.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g