Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
If you can't wait to devour Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, you should cook them in the air fryer! Air fryer cinnamon rolls cook in eight minutes and taste even better than baked. You can also follow my recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls if you prefer to make them from scratch. Enjoy these air fryer cinnamon buns for a sweet and easy breakfast.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 package Premade cinnamon rolls
- ¼ cup Almond milk
- Spray oil
Heat air fryer to 340 degrees F / 170C for 5 minutes.
Brush the top of each cinnamon roll with almond milk.
Spray air fryer basket with spray oil to ensure they don’t stick to the basket.
Arrange rolls in the air fryer basket.
Cook for 8-10 minutes, checking at the 6 minute mark to make sure not to over cook.
Remove and repeat with remaining rolls.
Allow to cool completely before adding frosting.
How to make homemade cinnamon rolls in the air fryer:
- Adjust cooking time based on the machine being used.
- Brushing rolls with almond milk adds a lovely glaze to the top of each roll - don't leave this step out!
- Check the cinnamon rolls at 6 minutes. You can always add more time.
- Premade cinnamon rolls are a great option if you're short on time.
- You can also use a piece of parchment paper to keep them from sticking. Look for parchment specifically made for air fryer recipes.
- If you find the tops are browning too quickly, you can flip the cinnamon rolls over and then finish the baking time. This may not be necessary with smaller cinnamon rolls.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in a single layer. Don't overlap them or they won't cook properly. You can always cook multiple batches if needed.
- You'll know the cinnamon rolls are done when they're lightly browned on top and on the bottom. If you want them to be a little more crispy, cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Use this recipe https://pickyeaterblog.com/light-and-gooey-cinnamon-rolls/ to make healthy cinnamon rolls for yourself.
- Follow the recipe instructions through to step 9.
- To cook these healthy cinnamon rolls in an air fryer, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes on 340 degrees F / 170 C, spray the air fryer basket and arrange rolls in the basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, checking at the 6 minute mark to make sure rolls don’t over cook.
- Remove when cooked and allow to cool before frosting.
Serving: 1cinnamon roll | Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 305mg | Sugar: 9g