Homemade Teething Biscuits Recipe (Baby Crackers!)
These super easy homemade teething biscuits are made with only 5 wholesome ingredients. They are healthier than store-bought, vegan, gluten free, and so easy to make!
Servings: 36 biscuits
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 170 degrees C.
Place the oats into a food processor and blend to form a powder.
Add all other ingredients and blend until a dough has formed.
Remove mixture from the food processor and roll in between 2 sheets of parchment paper to approx. ¼ inch thick.
Remove the top layer of paper and cut into 36 evenly sized sticks.
Place the sheet of cut teething sticks onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until just cooked through.
Remove and cool on a cooling rack.
- Store teething sticks in a cool dry place in an airtight container. It will keep for a couple of weeks.
- There’s no need to add any sweetener to these homemade teething biscuits as they are naturally sweetened by the ripe bananas.
- Making your own oat flour is simple. Measure out the whole oats and transfer to a food processor or blender. Blend until you reach your desired consistency. I recommend using a blender for a finer consistency.
- If you'd like, you can use a cookie cutter to achieve different shapes.
- Use an oat baby cereal if you don't have rolled oats.
- Make sure that your biscuits are baked and hard so that they are not a choking hazard.
- Use rolled oats, do not use steel cut oats.
- These grain-free teething biscuits are great for young ones as they have allergy friendly ingredients
Serving: 1biscuit | Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g