Starbucks Dragon Drink Recipe
Made with nutty and creamy coconut milk, sweet mango and apple juice, and bits of dragon fruit, this Starbucks dragon fruit drink recipe copycat is full of dreamy sweet flavors! This specialty pink drink is made with simple ingredients and is easy to make caffeine-free. Everyone will love this vibrant-colored drink!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 teaspoon dragon fruit powder freeze-dried
- ½ teaspoon green coffee powder
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ice cubes
- ½ cup mango juice
- 1 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
- ¼ cup dragon fruit frozen or fresh; diced
In a small bowl, whisk together the dragon fruit powder and the green tea powder with two tablespoons of apple juice. Stir until smooth.
In a cocktail shaker, add a scoop of ice, the dragon fruit mixture, remaining apple and mango juice, and coconut milk.
Attach the lid and shake well until combined.
Add several ice cubes and diced dragon fruit pieces to a large serving glass.
Pour the drink into a serving glass and serve immediately.
- Make sure the apple juice is light in color or it will affect the appearance of the drink.
- If you need to add additional sweetener, then add some sugar or liquid sweetener to the shaker with the dragon fruit drink and mix. This drink is already sweet enough on its own, though!
- To make this a caffeine-free drink, just omit the green coffee powder. Omitting the green coffee powder makes this a kid-friendly drink too!
- When mixing the dragon fruit and coffee powders, make sure they are mixed very well with no lumps of powder in the mixture before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- How pink your drink gets depends on how much dragon fruit powder vs. coconut milk you have. The more coconut milk you add, the lighter pink color you'll get.
- The fresh or frozen dragon fruit is optional.
- Note: If you have a tree nut allergy, you can use any type of milk in place of the coconut milk. You can use nonfat regular milk, or half and half. Just note - the calorie count will be higher than if you are using unsweetened light coconut milk from a box!
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g