This quick, creamy broccoli smoothie is packed with hidden veggies and naturally sweet flavors thanks to the addition of mango and banana. Enjoy this healthy smoothie as the perfect breakfast for busy mornings or for a satisfying afternoon snack. The best part? This easy recipe is ready in just 5 minutes!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ¾ cup mango frozen pieces
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt for dairy-free/vegan
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar optional
- Make sure the banana slices are frozen so the smoothie is thick, creamy, and smooth.
- Always adjust the sweetness to suit individual tastes.
- Maple syrup can be used as a substitute for coconut sugar.
- Using a high-speed blender will result in a very smooth and fluffy smoothie.
- To make this vegan, use unsweetened, plain coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
- Nutritional information includes coconut sugar.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g