Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
If you're wondering how long to cook frozen French fries in the air fryer, then look no further because this simple recipe teaches you everything you need to know about the best crispy fries! The whole family will love these air-fried frozen fries. We can always depend on the air fryer to get the best results every single time!
Servings: 4 servings
- 18 ounces French fries frozen; (500 grams)
- pinch of salt
- spray oil
- fresh rosemary sprigs finely chopped
Preheat the air fryer for five minutes at 390°F/200°C.
Place the French fries in the air fryer basket. Lightly spray with spray oil, toss, and repeat. Sprinkle with salt and toss.
Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer, set the temperature to 390°F/200°C and timer for ten minutes
After ten minutes, gently toss the French fries and cook for a further 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Check after five minutes and give the air fryer basket a gentle shake to ensure fries aren't sticking together.
Remove the basket from the air fryer, sprinkle with chopped fresh rosemary, and serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Ensure fries are evenly coated in spray oil to make sure they don’t stick together and are golden brown when finished cooking. But don't use too much oil or your fries may not stay crispy!
- Cook these fries directly from the freezer. There is no need to thaw them.
- Cooking time and air fryer settings will vary depending on the make, model, and size of the air fryer and if different air fryers brands are used.
- Enjoy these air fryer frozen French fries warm for the best results.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. To avoid soggy French fries, reheat fries in air fryer (at 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes) until crispy.
- Always use a preheated air fryer for crispier fries.
- The exact cook times may vary with thin cut fries or the size of the fries.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 625mg | Potassium: 549mg | Fiber: 6g