Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots
These delicious air fryer frozen tater tots are out-of-this-world and the best way to eat homemade tater tots! Perfectly crispy with fluffy centers, this air fryer recipe is so easy to make and ready in about 30 minutes. These are seriously the best tots, ever!
Servings: 4 people
- 18 ounces tater tots frozen; or 500 grams
- Spray oil
- salt optional, for additional flavor
Preheat the air fryer for five minutes at 390·F or 200°C.
Place the frozen tater tots into the air fryer basket. Lightly spray the tots with oil. Toss tater tots and respray to ensure oil has covered all the tots.
Put the air fryer basket into the air fryer, set the heat to 390°F or 200°F for ten minutes. Press start and continue cooking. After 10 minutes remove the air fryer basket and toss the tater tots to ensure they don’t stick together.
Return basket to the air fryer. Set the heat to 390F/ 200C and the time for a further 15 minutes. Press start and continue cooking. After 10 minutes, toss the tater tots again and cook until golden brown and crispy.
Remove from the basket and serve in a serving bowl with your favorite sauces.
- Ensure tater tots are evenly coated in spray oil to make sure they don’t stick together and are golden brown when finished cooking.
- Cook tater tots frozen, directly from the freezer, do not defrost first.
- Always preheat the air fryer, prior to cooking, to ensure you get the crispiest tater tots in town!
- Cooking time and air fryer settings may vary depending on the make and model of the air fryer and if different air fryers brands are used.
- For best results, enjoy warm.
- Store these leftover tater tots in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. To avoid soggy tater tots, reheat the tater tots in the basket of your air fryer until crispy.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g