Healthy Edible Cookie Dough
This healthy edible cookie dough recipe is totally irresistible! Grab a spoon, and dig in! This gluten free and vegan cookie dough is made with all natural ingredients and has no raw flour or egg. Dotted with dark chocolate chips in a subtly sweet almond flour dough with a hint of sea salt! It's so decadent you won't realize it's healthy. It's the ultimate treat!
- 1⅓ cup blanched almond flour or oat flour
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil softened
- 2 tbsp almond milk unsweetened
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt. Mix until ingredients form a crumbly consistency.
Add the milk and stir well again.
Fold in the chocolate chips until they stick into the mixture well.
Chill the mixture for 30 minutes in the fridge. Divide evenly into four small bowls and enjoy!
- Be sure to measure out the ingredients accurately for the best consistency and texture.
- Use mini-chocolate chips for an even distribution of chocolate.
- Add in some creamy peanut butter, almond butter or even cashew butter for a more nutty flavor.
- Don't blend the ingredients with an electric mixer! Use a spatula or spoon. The dough is delicate, and doesn't need any beating.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g