Easy Homemade Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
These doughy, cheesy, homemade air fryer pizza rolls are perfect for a tasty snack or light lunch! Add your favorite toppings like zucchini, fresh mushrooms, green or red pepper, red onion, and olives. This customizable recipe is way better than Totino’s pizza rolls, is super easy to make, and totally delicious!
1 package of refrigerated pizza dough OR
Homemade Pizza Dough
- 2½ cups white bread flour
- ¾ cup warmed soy milk or oat milk
- ½ tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- basil for garnish
- bell peppers
- red onions
- fresh mushrooms
Making the Dough:
In a large mixing bowl whisk together white bread flour and salt. Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine water, yeast and olive oil. Whisk to dissolve and pour it into the flour mixture.
Stir well to combine. Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and knead with your hands until the dough is smooth, about 3-5 minutes.
Spray a big bowl with cooking spray and place the dough into the bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel. Allow the dough to rest for 1- 1 ½ hour in a warm place, until doubled in size.
Making the Pizza Rolls
Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
Transfer pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface and flatten into a rectangle shape.
Spread pizza sauce on top and add mozzarella and parmesan evenly on top.
Roll up the dough tightly lengthwise into a log carefully. Cut the rolled pizza dough into 12 even pieces using a sharp knife.
Place in the Air Fryer Basket and brush with olive oil for a crispier crust (optional). Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with fresh basil and extra cheese on top!
- Make sure to give the homemade pizza dough enough time to rest and rise.
- Use bread flour for a chewy dough texture.
- Brush the dough with olive oil for a crispy brown crust.
- Different brands of air fryers will have slightly varied cook times and bake temperatures, so be sure to adjust according to your air fryer model.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Freeze in a ziplock bag for 2 months.
- When ready to reheat, transfer to the refrigerator to thaw. Then reheat in the air fryer or the oven at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 768mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 216IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg