Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
This microwave peanut butter fudge is such an easy recipe! Finished off with a creamy texture that is accented by buttery and sweet flavors, this smooth peanut butter & chocolate fudge is delicious and perfect for any time of the year.
Servings: 20 squares
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
First, chop the butter into small cubes.
Add the butter and peanut butter into a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
Place it in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until it is all melted and combined.
Remove the peanut butter mixture from the microwave and add powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
Prepare an 8" square pan with parchment paper. Place the mixture in the pan and extend it evenly.
Place the fudge in the refirigerator for at least two hours until it hardens.
Cut the fudge into 20 small squares.
- Keep the pieces of fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- For best results, make sure the peanut butter and butter mixture is melted all the way.
- Use a candy thermometer if you need to make sure the liquid is warm enough.
- Use a sharp knife when cutting the fudge into small or large pieces.
- Make sure to use caution when heating the peanut butter and butter in the microwave. Don't burn yourself!
- The corner pieces are the best part!
- Fudge freezes well! Just place the fudge in a freezer-safe storage container or bag and freeze for up to two to three months.
- If you like a less-sweet fudge, cut the amount of sugar in half. Then each piece of fudge will only have 219 calories and 7.5 grams of sugar!
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g