Air Fried Sweet Potato Fries
These Air Fried Sweet Potato Fries are spicy, crispy, and bake up to a perfect golden brown. Easy and quick they're a healthy alternative to traditional fries!
Peel and slice sweet potatoes into long thin strips.
Lightly spray sweet potato slices with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, red pepper, and black pepper. Toss until well coated.
Add fries to air fryer basket in a single later. Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes, tossing half way. Bake in batches if you're air fryer is too small to make at one time.
Top Tips and Variations
- Time and temperature may vary depending on the size of your air fryer and how thin or thick you cut your sweet potato slices. The directions above are for thinly sliced fries. I recommend starting with 400 F, for 10 minutes, tossing at the 5 minute mark. If fries are not cooked, add an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Slice fries thin for best results
- Spray with oil and then season so that spices will stick to the fries.
- Instead of sweet potatoes, you can try this recipe with yams, carrots, or even regular potatoes!
- Customize by seasoning with your favorite spices.
Calories: 106.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.7g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g