Mexican Fruit Salad
A simple Mexican Fruit Salad with cubed melon, dragon fruit, jicama, kiwi, lime juice, and a hint of spicy chili. It's an unexpected and delicious take on the traditional fruit salad.
- 1 cup seedless yellow watermelon (or melon of choice) cubed
- 1 cup jicama cubed
- 1 cup mango cubed
- 2 kiwis cubed
- 2 dragon fruit peeled & cubed
- 1 cup strawberries cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt more to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder more to taste
Top Tips for Making Mexican Fruit Salad
- Cube all of your fruit into bite size pieces
- Cube the fruit into 1 inch cubes
- Use more or less chili powder depending on how spicy you like it. If you have kids you may want to hold off on adding the spices until you have separated out their portion.
- For an extra kick - add a pinch of cayenne to this dish!
- Add other tropical fruit such as papaya or pineapple! Or use any fruit you have on hand!
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g