Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie
This creamy, healthy pumpkin smoothie is packed with protein, real pumpkin puree, and cozy warm spices - and tastes just like a pumpkin pie! It's the best way to enjoy anything pumpkin and will quickly become one of your favorite pumpkin recipes. Great for fall, or all year round too!
- Adjust thickness by adding more almond milk as needed.
- Any plant-based milk or dairy milk can be used.
- To make a vegan-friendly version substitute the Greek yogurt with coconut yogurt.
- Using frozen banana slices vs. fresh banana makes this smoothie much more creamy and thick.
- Adjust sweetness by adding more maple syrup if needed.
- Make sure the banana is ripe before freezing for the best-tasting smoothie.
- Best enjoyed immediately.
- To increase the protein to 15 grams per serving, feel free to add 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder (which typically contains 20 grams of protein per scoop).
- For the most convenient option use canned pumpkin pureé however you can also bake a pumpkin, scrape out the cooked flesh, and once cooled use it in the smoothie.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 19g