Guilt-Free Late Night Nachos
These cheesy, loaded, vegetarian nachos taste just as good as the traditional recipe, but can be enjoyed completely guilt-free!
Servings: 2 servings (1 serving = 14 nachos)
- 28 corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup vegetarian refried beans (either black or pinto beans)
- 1-2 tsp taco seasoning more to taste
- 4 tbsp low fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 bell pepper (yellow, orange or red) diced
- 1 5oz clamshell baby spinach chopped
- 1 6oz box cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
Optional toppings: cilantro, fresh lime, green onions, jalapeños, guacamole, salsa, etc.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
While the oven is preheating, heat the refried beans in a pot over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning. Cook on low for 5 minutes until combined.
Once the beans are done, add corn chips to the baking sheet. Top with beans, onions, bell peppers, spinach and then cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and Greek Yogurt. Serve warm.
Top Tips for Making These Guilt Free Late Night Nachos
- Load up your nachos so you can get as many ingredients on each chip as possible. The more the merrier here!
- If you're adding any of the extra fresh toppings like cilantro or green onions, sprinkle them on after the nachos come out of the oven.
- If you want to add any extra "wet" toppings like salsa, guacamole, etc. serve it on the side of your nachos so you don't end up with a soggy mess!
- Use foil on your baking sheet for easy cleanup.
Serving: 14nachos with toppings | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 51.5g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13.3g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 873mg | Potassium: 987mg | Fiber: 12.6g | Sugar: 7.1g