Keto Greek Salad with Feta
This refreshing Keto Greek Salad is the perfect side dish for a potluck or picnic, but it can also be eaten as an entree for a light lunch or dinner!
- 2 6oz bags Mixed Greens (e.g. baby spinach, baby kale, arugula, baby lettuces)
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin slices or diced
- 1/2 english cucumber cut into thin slices and halved
- 3 Roma Tomatoes quartered and diced
- 2 tbsp sliced, toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp salt (more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (more to taste)
Make your dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, garlic, salt & pepper. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, add the greens first, and then top with the rest of the veggies (tomatoes, cucumbers, red pepper, onion). Then add the cheese, cranberries and almonds.
Toss with the dressing. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper as needed.
Top Tips for Making Keto Greek Salad
- Thoroughly wash and dry the greens.
- Use a blend of leafy greens. I like a mix of spinach, baby kale, arugula, and baby lettuce. If you don't have a blend of greens you can use any salad greens you like or have on hand!
- Peel cucumbers prior to adding them to the salad. If you are using English cucumbers you won't have to peel them.
- Use red onion for added color.
- Seed the tomatoes before adding them to the salad (otherwise your salad will get watery)
- Slice the red peppers into thin slices.
- If you don't have feta, you can use goat cheese or any other cheese you like.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1398IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg