Vegan Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
Crispy-on-the-outside and creamy-on-the-inside, this is the perfect side dish for breakfast or dinner!
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Spread the potatoes out on the baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Top Tips for Making Vegan Roasted Potatoes
- Make sure you pre-boil your potatoes! This is key to getting them crispy on the outside but super creamy on the inside.
- Don't cut the potatoes too thick too ensure they are cooked all the way through.
- Put the potatoes in an even layer on the baking tray, try not to pile them on top of each other or they won't be crispy.
- You can try this recipe with sweet potatoes and/or any other root vegetables -- or you can even mix it up using regular potatoes, sweet potatoes, and root veggies for a more complex dish!
- Don't forget to stir your potatoes as they roast to ensure they get cooked evenly on all sides
- The next time you make these, be sure to pair them with my Oatmeal Sunflower Pancakes for a tasty, healthy brunch, or even as breakfast for dinner!
Calories: 70kcal | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 1.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 401.5mg | Potassium: 356.3mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 0.7g