Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
This recipe is super simple. It’s full of fresh veggies, summer tomatoes, chickpeas, feta and spices. No cooking required: just chop your veggies, toss and serve.
Servings: 8 servings
For the Salad
- 10.5 oz container red cherry tomatoes quartered
- 10.5 oz container yellow cherry tomatoes quartered
- 15 oz can chickpeas drained, rinsed
- 1 ½ English cucumbers peeled, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 Hass avocado peeled, cored, diced (ripe but semi-firm)
- 3 ounces feta cheese crumbled
Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
Add the dressing to the salad and toss until combined.
Top tips for making Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
- To let the flavors fully sing, leave the salad to marinate in the dressing for at least two hours.
- You can mix up the fresh herbs in the salad dressing - I chose basil and oregano but you can try parsley, dill, or even marjoram!
- Cut all of your veggies to be about the same size as the chickpeas so each bite feels consistent.
- If you don't have feta, you can use goat cheese or even small chunks of brie would work well.
- If you want to make this vegan friendly, just omit the cheese!
- Keep the salad in the fridge in an airtight container, it will keep for up to 3 days, but is freshest 24 hours after making it.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.1g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 6.1g | Saturated Fat: 2.1g | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 2.5g