Golden Milk Latte (Turmeric Latte)
Sip on this warm, rich Golden Milk Latte with Turmeric and you’ll get tons of flavor and antioxidants with every taste. It’s quick and easy to make, ready in five minutes, and you only need six ingredients!
Servings: 1 serving
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
Pour the milk into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling. Alternatively you can heat it in the microwave too!
Drink and enjoy!
Top Tips For Making The Best Golden Milk Latte
Nutrition is calculated with 1% milk.
- Adjust the spices to your preferences. You can also add extra cinnamon, ginger, ground cardamom, nutmeg, vanilla extract, or anything other warm sweet spices that you love.
- Steer clear of adding any refined sugar. Honey or maple syrup is lovely for adding sweetness, or you can also try adding a drop of organic liquid stevia leaf extract to avoid any added sugar altogether. If you don't want it to be sweet, you can leave the sugar out too!
- Be sure to blend the ingredients very well. You will have a few grains of the spices in the bottom of the cup, but the better you blend it, the less you will have. To get rid of any spice remnants, you can strain it before drinking.
- For more healthy fats, you can add coconut oil when blending this recipe! The coconut oil will help the turmeric milk froth when it's cooking, it'll add a nice richness, help you absorb the healing compounds in this drink, and will keep you fuller longer too.
- If it's your first time trying this turmeric latte recipe, I'd recommend dialing down the spices slightly and then add more to taste as needed.
- Use any milk you like - if you choose a plant based milk, make sure it is unsweetened.
- To make this golden milk latte recipe vegan friendly, use a plant based milk and maple syrup or stevia instead of honey.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8.2g | Fat: 2.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 107.4mg | Sugar: 15.4g