Spinach Banana Smoothie
This Spinach Banana Smoothie has the perfect balance of sweetness and nuttiness, and it will absolutely keep you full until lunch.
Servings: 2 servings
Top Tips for Making a Spinach Banana Smoothie
- Use organic milk and yogurt. You can also substitute it with an unsweetened plant-based milk and yogurt of your choice to make it vegan. If you choose a plant-based milk, make sure to choose one without any carrageenan or other stabilizers added.
- Use a ripe banana for extra sweetness.
- Don't skip on the flaxseed, it will help keep you full!
- Use fresh baby spinach leaves, not frozen spinach.
- Transfer to a to-go cup for an easy morning breakfast.
- Feel free to modify this recipe with any of your favorite fruits!
Calories: 201.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.9g | Protein: 12.1g | Fat: 8.4g | Saturated Fat: 2.3g | Cholesterol: 6.7mg | Sodium: 102.5mg | Potassium: 438.4mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 13.5g