Healthy, Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
This easy fruit salad recipe is so simple to make, and you can use any fruits you like (or that are in season!) A versatile dish, perfect for a brunch side-dish, on-the-go snack, or healthy dessert. Ready in less than 15 minutes and kid-friendly too!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 mandarin oranges peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup lowfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
Combine your fruit, honey and orange juice in a bowl and let sit for 1 hour in the fridge.
Top each bowl with 1 tbsp yogurt before serving.
Top Tips For This Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
- Use the freshest/best quality fruit available to you, ideally fruit that's in season
- Let the mixed fruit sit in the fridge for an hour, to allow the natural sweetness to emerge and for it to chill.
- Top with Greek yogurt - at least 1 tbsp per serving for creaminess, but to make this an even more filling snack, you can use up to 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened, low-fat Greek yogurt to pair with this fruit salad.
Calories: 109.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.1g | Protein: 3.1g | Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 9.7mg | Fiber: 4.1g | Sugar: 20g