Vegan Guacamole with Edamame
This vegan guacamole recipe with edamame is the perfect healthy dip! Low in calories and fat, and easy and quick to make, this tasty edamame guacamole will be the star of your next party!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups shelled edamame beans
- ¼ cup Dairy-Free Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ jalapeño pepper minced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp green onions minced
- ½ tsp salt more to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper more to taste if needed
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Place edamame in the bowl of a food processor and process to a paste, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary. This should take less than a minute.
Add yogurt, lime juice, garlic, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, green onions, salt, pepper and olive oil to the food processor. Process to combine. Add more salt and pepper if needed, to taste. Serve immediately.
Top Tips For Making Vegan Guacamole
- Use the freshest ingredients you can for the best flavor.
- You will need a food processor or blender to make this recipe.
- After blending the ingredients, taste a little and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- This dip is best served immediately. It really is the perfect party dip!
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 200mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g