A simple berry smoothie that's healthy, creamy, and has no added sugar! Naturally sweetened and full of antioxidants, this smoothie is the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup Frozen Berry Medley combination of blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries
- 1/2 cup Milk of Choice 1% organic milk, unsweetened plant milk (almond, soy, oat, etc.)
- Agave sweetener to taste (optional)
Note: Nutrition information calculated using unsweetened soy milk.
Alternative nutritional values:
- Use a frozen berry mix for ease of use, and also to create a thick and cold texture.
- Choose your favorite berry combination. Blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries have the highest antioxidants.
- Use a no sugar added plant-milk.
- For added protein, add a scoop of your favorite sugar free protein powder.
- Add the milk first, followed by the frozen fruit. This helps to keep the fruit from getting stuck on the bottom of the blender. Feel free to add more milk as needed - you want enough liquid so that your smoothie is easy to drink but not too thick or thin.
- Using 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk: 97 calories, 5g fiber, 13g sugar, 1g protein
- Using 1/2 cup 1% Organic Milk: 129 calories 4g fiber, 19g sugar, 5g protein
- Using 1/2 cup Oat Milk: 143 calories, 5g fiber, 22g sugar, 3g protein
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g