Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts in 10 MInutes
Crispy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are lightly seasoned and use a minimal amount of oil to create a healthy and delicious side dish, or snack!
- 1 lb fresh brussel sprouts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
Remove damaged outer leaves, thoroughly rinse and pat dry. Cut each one into quarters (if using small size then just slice in half) and place in a large bowl.
Sprinkle spices over the brussel sprouts, then drizzle with olive oil. Gently stir until well combined.
Carefully arrange the seasoned Brussels sprouts in your air fryer basket in a single layer.
Set the temperature to 370F and set to 10 minutes. After 5 minutes open the air fryer and give the Brussels a careful stir or flip them.
After 10 minutes they should be softened and a bit golden on the outside.
Top Tips for Making Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- When choosing the Brussels sprouts try to choose ones similar in size. I used medium-sized ones.
- Remove any leaves that are brown, yellow, or bruised.
- If using small sized sprouts you can halve them instead of quartering.
- When stirring to combine seasoning and oil, stir gently so that the leaves don't all fall of and stay together.
- Don't stack sprouts on top of one another in the air fryer basket. Arrange in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to make more than one batch.
- After 10 minutes check to see if the texture is right. You don’t want them to be mushy but also not too crispy. Overcooked Brussel sprouts become bitter.
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.9g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 5.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Sodium: 301.7mg | Potassium: 171.2mg | Fiber: 1.7g | Sugar: 1g