Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries
This is a creamy, thick and decadent mousse that’s low in sugar and high in fiber and protein – so it can be a guilt-free dessert OR breakfast!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Path Qi’a – Original
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup 1% organic milk
- 1 tbsp honey use 2 tbsp honey if you want it to be sweeter
- 1 cup plain fat free or 2% Greek yogurt I used the one from Stonyfield
- 20 raspberries
- Optional: For more of a dessert feel, top with semi sweet dark chocolate chips, or use Chocolate Almond Milk instead of the plain milk. This will increase the sugar content significantly (about 8-10g more per serving)
Add Qi’a, cocoa powder, milk and honey to blender; purée until smooth. Chill, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until thick.
Fold in yogurt. Divide among 4 serving dishes. Garnish each with fresh raspberries (5 per serving)
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.6g | Protein: 15.8g | Fat: 9.4g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 55.6mg | Fiber: 8.2g | Sugar: 12.9g