California Grape and Avocado Salad
This particular salad has creamy avocado, crunchy pumpkin seeds, spicy jalapeño, and instead of tomatoes – we’re changing it up and adding in grapes!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 cups red seedless California grapes halved
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 ripe avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese optional
To prepare the salad:
Stir the grapes, cilantro, jalapeño, and green onions into the dressing. Add the avocado and stir again lightly. Sprinkle the top with the pumpkin seeds and cheese, if desired.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g