Healthy Black Bean Quesadillas
These easy quesadillas are packed with filling black beans, gooey cheese, and crunchy veggies, and are ready in under 30 minutes!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Sprouted Wheat Tortillas (1 per quesadilla)
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese blend (1/4 cup per quesadilla)
- 1 cup Refried black beans (1/4 cup per quesadilla)
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning (more to taste)
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 red/orange/yellow bell pepper diced
- 8 tbsp Salsa (2 tbsp per quesadilla)
- 4 tbsp Guacamole (1 tbsp per quesadilla)
Heat beans over the stove on medium heat. Add taco seasoning to taste and stir until combined
Heat a large pan over medium to medium-low heat, spray with olive oil cooking spray. Add tortilla to pan.
Assemble quesadillas: one layer of beans, one layer of cheese (1/8 cup), a layer of onions & peppers, and another layer of cheese (remaining 1/8 cup)
Grill the quesadillas in the pan until both sides are browned and crispy and the cheese has melted. Top with diced tomatoes, 1 Tbsp guac and 2 Tbsp salsa.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.8g | Protein: 18.6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4.6g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 848mg | Potassium: 636mg | Fiber: 10.9g | Sugar: 1.5g