There’s just something about polenta infused with goat cheese that’s addicting and decadent. You can lighten up the ingredients quite a bit while retaining that amazing restaurant flavor.
Top tips for making Corn and Goat Cheese Polenta with Garlicky Summer Squash
- Buy polenta that has 1 ingredient - 100% cornmeal.
- Keep stirring the polenta when cooking to keep it soft.
- Polenta can be made ahead of time and reheated, simply add 1/4-1/2 cup of water, cover, and reheat in the microwave or on a low heat.
- Use the freshest veggies you can for maximum flavor.
- To cut the corn easily without having corn kernels fly everywhere, use two bowls: one large and one small. Put the small bowl upside down in the large bowl. Then stand the corn on top of the smaller bowl and use a sharp knife to slice down along the cob.