I met Lynda from Judy’s Breadsticks last year at the FoodBuzz Conference.
As I sampled her delicious, healthy, 100% vegan, all-natural and whole wheat breadsticks, I went crazy thinking about all of the ways I could use them in recipes:
- Sesame Breadsticks dipped in my favorite soup or stew, or broken into pieces and used as a healthy substitute for croutons
- Sweet Currant Twigs with Goat Cheese and Honey
- Coffee Bean Twigs dipped in vanilla ice cream
- Sunflower Twigs with cream cheese, or dipped in peanut butter
Now, the important part – To Enter: You can enter in one of three ways –
- Subscribe to The Picky Eater via RSS or via email
- Follow me on Twitter (@pickyeaterblog)
- Like The Picky Eater on Facebook
Then post a comment here letting me know which option above you chose. If you already are a subscriber, follower, or like The Picky Eater on Facebook, just leave a comment indicating that – it will count as one entry.
This giveaway will be open until Friday, March 16th at 11:59pm PST. I will be selecting the winner at random (via random.org) and will contact them via email. I’ll be announcing the winner on Saturday, March 17th. Hope you all are having a great weekend!