- Is 100% plant based – the protein sources are: sprouted brown rice protein, hemp protein, and sprouted chia seeds
- Contains an entire days serving of greens in each scoop
- Has 100 calories, 18g of protein, 3g of fiber, 53mg of chlorophyll, 450mg of omega-3 fatty acids in each scoop
- Has no added sweeteners, stevia or sugar
- Has a neutral taste so works great in smoothies, and is easy to digest.
Here is a delicious blueberry smoothie recipe using Oriya’s Protein Powder:
It’s under 300 calories per serving but will keep you full for hours.
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 268.5 Calories, 14.5g Fat (2.8g Saturated), 170mg Sodium, 26g Carbs, 8.5g Fiber, 14g Sugar, 13g Protein
- 12 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz water
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop Oriya Organics Superfood Protein Medley
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
From Oriya Organics
To Enter: You can enter in one of five ways (each option below counts as a separate entry):
- Sign up for my free, monthly newsletter (it has healthy recipes and tips – no annoying ads plus you’ll get a free healthy meal plan when you sign up!)
- Subscribe to The Picky Eater via RSS or via email
- Like The Picky Eater on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter (@pickyeaterblog)
- Follow me on Pinterest
Then post a comment here for each option above that you chose.
This giveaway will be open until Saturday, February 28th at 11:59pm PST. I’ll be selecting the winners at random (via random.org) and will contact them via email. I’ll be announcing the winners in the comments of this post on Sunday, March 1.
Also – I have partnered with Oriya to offer a coupon code for anyone who wants it! Just enter the coupon code pickyeater during the checkout process on their website and you’ll get free shipping and 20% off your order. (Valid through the end of February).